- Payment must be made prior to membership &/or program participation
- New membership is a 1 year minimum commitment.
- Membership automatically renews after 12 months.
- Cancellations will not be processed over the phone.
- A $25.00 service charge will be assessed in the event of a returned check, credit card or bank draft.
- A 3% processing fee will be charged to credit or debit cared payments.
- The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time.
- Any member over 60 days delinquent in payment will be terminated and must pay a 90 day balance in addition to the joining fee prior to re-establishing membership benefits.
- Continuous Draft: Choose either credit/debit card or checking/savings account to be debited automatically once per month, on the 1st or 15th, depending on your join date.
- Annual or 6 month Memberships: Dues may be paid in full upon joining and renewed at the end of the term.
- The Christian County YMCA is accessible to all people. To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to engage with the Y, we offer financial assistance to those in need. To fill out + print the Financial Assistance Application, click here.