More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else! Our location gives our friends and neighbors across Christian County many ways to take charge of their health through our growing programs and services.
As a member of the Christian County YMCA you are privileged to enjoy the following at no additional fee:
- FREE unlimited land and aquatic fitness classes
- FREE Wellness Center orientation
- Special member rates and priority registration for programs and classes
- FREE open swimming in our Aquatic Center
- FREE open gym time
- FREE racquetball, wallyball court times
- FREE nursery while you workout
- 24 Hour access to the Gym and Wellness Center
- Ongoing facility upgrades:
- New insulation in the Gym
- Mezzanine area will receive new insulation in the Spring
- Remodeling Fitness Room
Youth – Infant to 18 years of age / still in high school
Young Adult – 19 to 24 years of age
Adult – 25 to 65 years of age
Single Parent Family* – 1 Parent households and their dependents on income tax
2 Parent Family ** – Adults & dependents claimed on income tax
Senior – 65 years of age and older
Senior Couple – 1 person 65 years of age and older
85+ Lifetime Free – only for residents of Christian County 85 and older
Walking Program – Non-members using the facility ONLY to walk in our wellness center or gymnasium-Fee for 8 weeks is $100.00 per person and $150.00 per couple.
Weekend Membership*** – membership is for Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY
Or Download our membership application and bring into the Y
Download our Covid Waiver
* Single parent membership is defined as household with only 1 parent and their dependents (must be living in same household or claimed on taxes)
**2 parent family is defined as: 1)a couple living in the same household or 2) parents/guardians and their dependents (must be living in same household or claimed on taxes)
***Weekend Memberships are limited to Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. Does not receive membership discounts on programs and classes offered during the week.
2023 Membership Rates
**Rates will go into effect January 1st, 2023**
|Membership Types:||Joining Fee||Monthly, 1yr commit||Monthly, Short Term||In Full|
|Single Parent Family*||$50.00||$54.50||$106.50||$654.00|
|2 Parent Family**||$50.00||$64.50||$116.50||$774.00|
***The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time. Weekend members who come Monday-Thursday will automatically be upgraded to the regular member price.
The YMCA is an organization dedicated to Christian principles and turns no person away due to inability to pay. If you need assistance, the YMCA is here to help! Call the Y at 217-287-7271 for more information or visit us and pick up a scholarship application.