More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else! Our location gives our friends and neighbors across Christian County many ways to take charge of their health through our growing programs and services.
As a member of the Christian County YMCA you are privileged to enjoy the following at no additional fee:
- FREE Child Watch (while you use the Y with family membership-subject to nursery hours)
- FREE land and aquatic fitness classes
- FREE orientation and personal instruction of wellness center equipment
- Special member rates and priority registration for programs and classes
- FREE racquetball, wallyball court times
- FREE access to our aquatic center, steam room, dry sauna and hot tub
- AWAY privileges at Y’s across the nation
- FREE Nursery available for newborns to 7 years old – subject to nursery hours:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00 – 11:15 am
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 – 11:15 am
- Saturday: 8:00 – 11:00 am
Youth – Infant to 18 years of age / still in high school
Young Adult – 19 to 24 years of age
Adult – 24 to 64 years of age
Family – Adults & dependents claimed on income tax
Senior – 65 years of age and older
Senior Couple – 1 person 65 years of age and older
85+ Lifetime Free – only for residents of Christian County 85 and older
Walking Program – Non-members using the facility ONLY to walk in our wellness center or gymnasium
2019 Membership Rates
|Membership Types:||Joining Fee||Monthly, 1yr commit||Monthly, Short Term||In Full, 5% Discount||In Full, No discount|
|R. Sr. Couple:||$24.00||$19.01||$38.20||$229.20|
|Rural Membership is Pana zip code only; they can only use the Y facility on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time.
The YMCA is an organization dedicated to Christian principles and turns no person away due to inability to pay. If you need assistance, the YMCA is here to help!
The Christian County YMCA accepts the following forms of payment; Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and/or debit cards. If monthly payment is elected, it must be automatically drafted from a checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card of your choice on the 15th or 28th of the month. A 5% discount is provided if paid annually. A payment must be received at time of registration to begin using the YMCA.
- Payment must be made prior to membership &/or program participation
- New membership is a 1 year minimum commitment.
- Membership automatically renews after 12 months.
- Cancellations will not be processed over the phone.
- A $25.00 service charge will be assessed in the event of a returned check, credit card or bank draft.
- A 3% processing fee will be charged to credit or debit cared payments.
- The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time.
- Any member over 60 days delinquent in payment will be terminated and must pay a 90 day balance in addition to the joining fee prior to re-establishing membership benefits.
If monthly payment is elected, it must be automatically drafted from a checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card of your choice on the 15th or 28th of the month. A 5% discount is provided if paid annually. A payment must be received at time of registration to begin using the YMCA.
The Christian County YMCA accepts the following forms of payment:
- Money Order
- American Express
- Debit Cards
Our Nationwide Membership Policy
Membership is foundational to the Y Movement, as it represents a YMCA’s most effective tool for strengthening community. Through Y membership, kids, individuals and families can nurture their potential, improve their health and pursue ways to give back to their neighbors.
Nationwide Membership is a key piece of an overall strategy to elevate membership in order to deepen the impact of the Y cause. This practice, which started at some Y’s as early as 2008, aligns with the inclusive values of the Y and helps advance this cause. It ensures Y’s are all-inclusive and enables members to utilize the Y as often as possible, increasing the value of Y membership.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Programs – only Christian County YMCA members are eligible to participate in Y programs.
- Nationwide members can participate in our programs depending on space availability and will be charged non-member rate(s).
Nationwide Membership: Things to know before you go!