We are offering family open swim by reservation for YMCA members only. All aquatic features will be on during open swim hours. The hot tub, steam room and dry sauna will remain closed due to IDPH guidelines.
- Family Swim Time is limited to 30 people per session and a reservation will be required
- Reservations can be made starting the day prior (Saturday for a Monday RSVP) by calling 217-287-7271.
- Locker rooms are available; however we’d prefer you to come ready to swim.
- Family Swim Time is available for members only; guest passes will not be sold
- Children under 16 must be directly supervised by an adult during family swim time; all people coming into the pool – must be CCYMCA members
- Members can bring their own noodles and personal life jackets (PFD’s), but inflatables are prohibited (this includes inflatable water wings). All PFD’s must have coast guard approved symbol on them.
- Family Swim Time Sessions are:
- M, W, F: 5:15 – 6:45 pm
- Sat: 11:45 am – 1:15 pm
- Sat: 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Pool Hours: M-F: 5:00 am-6:45 pm, Sat: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Sun: Closed and is open to lap swim and lap walk by reservation
We ask that members practice social distancing at all times
We look forward to seeing you!