We are offering family open swim by reservation for YMCA members and guests. All aquatic features will be on during family fitness time hours. The hot tub, steam room and dry sauna are not open due to IDPH regulations
Due to limited capacity set forth by Health Department, non-members can only reserve a pool time if capacity is not met the day they are attending. Please call 217-287-7271 to check availability before coming.
- Family Swim Time is limited to 50 people per session and a reservation is required
- Reservations can be made by Christian county YMCA members 24 hours in advance (Saturday for a Monday RSVP) by calling 217-287-7271. Guests must call the day of coming to reserve.
- Locker rooms are open.
- Family Swim Time is available for members and guests.
- Children under 14 must be directly supervised by an adult, who will stay in the Family Aquatic Center and watch their children, during family fitness time.
- Members can bring their own noodles and personal life jackets (PFD’s), but inflatables are prohibited (this includes inflatable water wings). All PFD’s must have coast guard approved symbol on them.
- Family Fitness Time Sessions are:
- M, W, F: 5:00 – 7:30 pm
- Sat: 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Sat: 12:30 -2:00 pm
- Sat: 2:15 – 3:45 pm
- Overall Pool Hours: M-F: 5:00 am-7:30 pm, Sat: 7:00 am-3:45 pm, Sun: Closed.
- Lap swim and lap river walk are by reservation only. Please call to reserve a time.
We ask that members and guests practice social distancing at all times. Masks are required to be worn at all times, except when you are in the swimming pool.
We look forward to seeing you!