YMCA Payment Policies
- Payment must be made prior to membership &/or program participation
- Bank draft memberships are perpetual and renew automatically unless the YMCA receives notification, in writing, to terminate the draft.
- This is a 1 year minimum commitment.
- A $20.00 service charge will be assessed in the event of a returned check, credit card or bank draft.
- The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time.
- Any member over 60 days delinquent in payment will be terminated and must pay a 90 day balance in addition to the joining fee prior to re-establishing membership.