Parties + Rentals
The Christian County YMCA offers a variety of birthday party and rental packages. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a birthday, or want a place to gather with friends or coworkers, we have the facilities and packages to fit your needs!
Celebrate your special day at the YMCA with up to three hours of fun! Each party is responsible for bringing their own decorations and party supplies – The Y will provide tables, chairs and refreshments. A party attendant will be available to you for set-up, clean-up and support during your event. Parties can be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 – 4 pm. Parties are based on availability and are subject to approval.
Please contact the Y 2 weeks in advance to reserve the time and date for your party.
– Parents of the birthday child are responsible for getting the children to the concessions area on time. The person booking the party must be a Christian County YMCA member to get the member price. Members can only book parties for family members.
– 10 guest minimum for a party.
– Party includes; hot dog, choice of drink, + sno-cone. All food at the birthday party must be provided by the YMCA, but if desired, cupcakes & cakes are allowed inside.
– Latex balloons are welcome, but we ask to please refrain from glitter, silly string or confetti.
– Parents of the birthday child are freely admitted to the party. Any other chaperone will have to pay a guest pass fee if not a member of our Y, with the exception; if you have children under the age of 8, there must be one adult present in the water for every 4 children under 8 years old. These additional parents/guardians are allowed in our aquatic center for free.
– Rash guard, surf, and water shirts are acceptable but all regular cotton t-shirts must be white.
– ONLY Coast Guard approved life jackets are acceptable. Children with lifejackets are not allowed down our slide.
– No water-wings allowed.
– Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the hot tub, steam room, or dry sauna.
– In order to ride our ‘Big Blue’ slide, one must be taller than 42″. Catching children off of our slide is prohibited.
– Our interactive area is designed for children under 7 years old.
– A non-refundable down payment of $30 is due upon booking the party. The balance is due upon arriving at the Y, day of the party.
Birthday Party Packages
Have a splashing good time in our Aquatic Center, which includes our Interactive Play Area for ages 7 and under, Big Blue 104 ft. Water Slide, Lazy River and water volleyball for your birthday party! We provide foam noodles and a supervising lifeguard. Have your choice of eating in our Aquatic Center or change and take your party to our concessions area to enjoy additional festivities. Total party time: 2 hours.
Enjoy our gymnasium with 4 basketball courts, with adjustable hoop heights, and a volleyball net for two hours with a 30 minute room reservation for presents and refreshments included! All games/activities taken place in the gym will be facilitated by the party host. Total party time: 2 hours.
Have your option of 2 hours in our Aquatic Center or Gymnasium with 1 hour for refreshments and presents in our newly decorated and exclusive Birthday Party Room! The birthday guy or gal will receive a ribbon with a ‘Happy Birthday’ metal attached. Birthday guy/gal also has the choice of getting their personal picture taken and posted on our website! Total party time: 3 hours.
Regular Birthday Party Pricing
Christian County YMCA Member: $9.00 per guest / Minimum cost of party: $90.00
Non-Member – Christian County Resident: $11.00 per guest / Minimum cost of party: $110.00
Non-Member – Non-Christian County Resident: $13.00 per guest / Minimum cost of party: $130.00
Deluxe Birthday Party Pricing
Christian County Y Member: $17.50 per guest / Minimum cost of party: $175.00
Non-Member: $20.00 per guest / Minimum cost of party: $200.00
Open Hour Rentals
The Y offers an Open Hour Rental for Schools, Churches, Service Clubs, and Organizations when the Aquatic Features are not normally on. This is a maximum 3 hour rental, which includes the use of the Aquatic Center, Gym, Locker rooms and Showers. A $30 non-refundable administration fee is required. Call the Y for more details at 217-287-7271 or visit our rental agreement.
Private rentals are available for 2 hours or more. A minimum of 50 guests is required and a maximum of 250 guests is allowed. A $275 non-refundable administration fee is required. Call the Y for more details at 217-287-7271 or visit our rental agreement.
The Christian County YMCA Aquatic Center consists of a Dry Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Tub, River Walk, Interactive Play area for ages 7 and under, 3 lane lap pool, Vortex, and a 104 ft. Water Slide. The Aquatic Area is open the same hours as the facility. The exception being the 104 ft. slide and interactive area has specific hours of operation.
Aquatic Features Winter Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Aquatic Features Summer Hours:
Monday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Located in the south east corner off the basketball courts through the blue doorway in our gymnasium. We show you where this room is when you book Birthday Parties or Rentals with us.
Whole Pickles: $1.00
Fountain Soda Flavors: Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, and Dr. Pepper.
Small: $0.50, Large: $1.00
Sno-Cone Flavors: Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Orange, Lemon-Lime, and Grape.
Small: $0.50, Large: $1.00
Hot Dogs: $1.25
Corn Dogs: $1.25
Extra Cup of Cheese: $0.25
Pizza: $3.00 (1/4 of pizza sized slice)
Funnel Cakes: $1.00
Cheese Breadsticks: $1.00
Assorted Chip Options: $0.50