The Y Sports League would not be successful without the cooperation of volunteers and our generous donors.
The Y thanks all of our volunteer coaches, assistant coaches, and referees that make our Youth Sports League possible.
Youth Soccer Leagues 2021
Practices Begin the Week of March 29th
The YMCA will be offering a Youth Soccer League for boys and girls from 4 years old to 8th grade. Players will have their temperature checked and will be required to wear a mask or face covering. Further guidelines will be communicated before practices start.
Coaches Meeting will be March 23rd at 5:30 pm at the Y.
Registration deadline is March 21st.
- Members: $26.00
- Non-Members: $52.00
- Fill out the form at the Y OR
- Use the Daxko App (you must add an adult first and then add in the children when creating an account) OR
- Click the appropriate link below:
Sponsor Our Youth Sports
The YMCA Youth Sports program emphasize Christian character values by teaching good sportsmanship in a generally non-competitive environment. Being a part of a team helps kids learn social skills & healthy habits, develop responsibility, and build relationships among peers. Sponsorship’s help lower the cost of our sports programs, so we can ensure the lowest possible fees for our participants.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Helping youth in the community be involved in wholesome activities
- Satisfaction of helping the YMCA fulfill the mission of building strong kids, strong families & strong communities
- Great marketing tool