Calling All Edinburg Students to a Swim + Play Day!
Edinburg students age 8 + up are invited to the Christian County Y on January 18th, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 4 pm!
The YMCA bus will be picking students up at Edinburg school when school dismisses and will return back to the school at 4:30 pm. Students are asked to return completed registration and payment to Edinburg School’s office. Please, send exact change or make checks payable to ‘CCYMCA’.
Cost for this outing will be $6 for those students riding the Y bus and only $4 for students not using our transportation.
The first 68 students paid + registered will have a seat on the Y bus.
– All other students are welcome to attend but must provide their own transportation and must pay at the door.
– Students must wear swimsuits in pool. Rash, surf + water shirts are acceptable. (Please, no cut-offs, gym shorts, or colored t-shirts)
– Children must be 8 years of age to swim without a parent or guardian present! Students below 8 years of age may join the fun at the Y with a parent/guardian present.
– Adult facilities within the aquatic center, (hot tub, sauna, steam room + wellness center) are off-limits to children.
– Your students can give their money to the YMCA staff for safe keeping at the front desk.
Children must have a written note from a parent/guardian stating that their child can walk home. If not, the child must be picked up by a parent once returned to school.
Bring a swimsuit, towel, money for concessions and a padlock, if you choose to lock up your belongings, + be ready to have some fun!