The Christian County YMCA accepts the following forms of payment; Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and/or debit cards. If monthly payment is elected, it must be automatically drafted from a checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card of your choice on the 15th or 28th of the month. A 5% discount is provided if paid annually. A payment must be received at time of registration to begin using the YMCA.
As a member of the Christian County YMCA you are privileged to enjoy the following at no additional fee:
- FREE child care while you use the YMCA (with family membership).
- FREE land and aquatic fitness classes.
- FREE orientation and personal instruction of wellness center equipment.
- FREE racquetball, wallyball court times.
- Reduces fees on most programs.
- Use of other YMCA’s participating in the AWAY program.
2018 Membership Rates
Youth Young Adult/Student Adult Family Senior Senior Couple
(18<) (18 – 24) (25 – 64) (65+) (1 person 65 +)
Joining Fee: $23.30 $31.25 $53.00 $68.85 $46.75 $57.85
Monthly, Year Commit: $16.70 $25.25 $42.40 $55.15 $37.35 $46.90
In full, 5% discount: $287.85 $483.36 $628.80 $425.80 $534.66
Monthly, Short term: $33.40 $50.50 $84.80 $110.30 $74.70 $93.80
In full, no discount: $200.40 $303.00 $508.80 $661.80 $448.20 $562.80
Rural Membership is Pana zip code only. Rural Memberships can only use YMCA Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Joining Fee: $9.00 $12.00 $24.00 $31.00 $18.00 $24.00
Monthly, Year Commit: $7.05 $10.05 $19.10 $25.10 $15.05 $19.10
Monthly, Short term: $14.10 $20.10 $38.20 $50.20 $30.10 $38.20
In full, no discount: $84.60 $120.60 $229.20 $301.20 $180.60 $229.20
The YMCA is an organization dedicated to Christian principles and turns no person away due to inability to pay. If you need assistance, the YMCA is here to help!
- Payment must be made prior to membership and/or program participation.
- Bank draft memberships are perpetual and renew automatically unless the YMCA receives notification in writing to terminate the draft.
- This is a minimum 1 year commitment.
- A $20.00 service charge will be assessed in the event of a returned check, credit card, or bank draft.
- The YMCA reserves the right to make membership or program rate adjustments at any time.
- Any member over 60 days delinquent in payment will be terminated and must pay a 90 day balance in addition to the joining fee prior to re-establishing membership.
If monthly payment is elected, it must be automatically drafted from a checking account, savings account, credit card, or debit card of your choice on the 15th or 30th of the month. A 5% discount is provided if paid annually. A payment must be received at time of registration to begin using the YMCA.
The Christian County YMCA accepts the following forms of payment:
- Money Order
- American Express
- Debit Cards
Our Nationwide Membership Policy
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need To Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program – only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
Nationwide Membership: Things to know before you go!