Awaken Summer Imagination
On Saturday, April 6th, the Y is celebrating the Healthy Kids Day, the Y’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of kids and families. A child’s development is never on vacation and YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day serves as summer kick-off event that helps kids stay healthy and achieving all summer long. The Y supports families in their efforts to teach healthy habits and keep kids active and learning, preparing them for a brighter future. It’s part of the Y’s promise to strengthen communities.
Join us for a free and open to the public event on April 6th, at 9am!
- Prizes to the first 100 kids through our doors!
- Bike Drawing at 11am, 5 bikes for various ages. (Presence is not required to win.)
- FREE Swim Lessons – Must call the Y ahead and reserve a spot, ages 5-12 only. Will also include play-time.
- Bicycle Helmet Fitting – Lincoln Prairie Trails Conservancy
- Sparky the Firedog
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Interactive Obstacle Course
- Christian County Farm Bureau
- Christian County 4-H
- Face Painting!
- Taylorville Dental
- Refreshments – Provided by Kroger
- Taylorville Vision Source
- Kid Exercise Classes
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital – Physical Therapy and CATCH Program
- Physical Challenges
See you on April 6th!