Healthy Kids Day
Awaken your summer imagination every year starting off with The Y’s Healthy Kids Day! Join us at the Christian County YMCA in April for this free event that is open to the public! The Y has interactive games, vendors set up, a book fair, and a bike giveaway! There is always lots of activities to keep your young ones preoccupied including;
- Kids Yoga
- Bike Drawing (6 bikes to give away)
- Sparky the Firedog, Echo the Police Dog & Clifford the Big Red Dog
- An interactive obstacle course
- Open Swim
- Countryside Vet.
- Scholastic Book Fair
- 4-H Booth
- Taylorville Memorial High School
- Refreshments provided by Kroger
We have different activities each year, so be sure to wear comfortable clothes and swimwear to have all the fun you can! Come early because the first 100 children receive a FREE souvenir!
Pictures from our Healthy Kids Day 2018
Winners of our Bike Giveaway 2018